what lip kits fit the civic MA8?

skitzma8

Ahh so that's what the original one looks like, I think its going to be hard to find these in the breakers yard, will Honda sell these? Cheers for your help mate :)

No worrys mate that what i'm here for! 8-)

the lip kit, you would be lucky to find a set, as for getting it from honda, one of our german member's managed to get a kit from honda's but it was one of the last avaible. a member on here http://www.civic5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=11216 has managed to pursuade a vti lip to fit his ma, and look ok, as for a rear lip, the best way to get a rear lip fitted would be to get any mb rear bumper and a rear vtis lip.

Thanks mate that front lip looks sweet on that blue MA, going to get one for mine now I know its possible to fit a VTi S front lip on mine, what about front fog lights will MB2 ones fit MA8 cheers :)

Thanks mate that front lip looks sweet on that blue MA, going to get one for mine now I know its possible to fit a VTi S front lip on mine, what about front fog lights will MB2 ones fit MA8 cheers :)

vtis front lip would require a load of cutting to get it to fit as it fit's the contours' of the mb bumper, and the bumper are vastly different, if you can get one cheap, have a bash, make it differnent to the norm.

as for fog's, i know dave (the boss) he retro fitted fog's from salvage yard, and used his other half's mc1 as a guide to fit them to his ma8, i think most of the wiring is the same, bar a couple of bit's, as for mounting the fog's as they are mounted on the bumper on mb/mc nit sure about the ma's