intake manifolds

Maxposer

ok guys this is melting my head .... what is the best intake manifold to buy for my car for low range power...if you look at my build on page 2 Weetac says that skunk2 and blox have different ports sizes that are for dc2 and aebs is the best as the port sizes match......dont want to buy anything without the guys from Civic 5 letting me know the way to go...cheers 

ok guys this is melting my head .... what is the best intake manifold to buy for my car for low range power...if you look at my build on page 2 Weetac says that skunk2 and blox have different ports sizes that are for dc2 and aebs is the best as the port sizes match......dont want to buy anything without the guys from Civic 5 letting me know the way to go...cheers 

if naz says that above is the best then i would trust his knowledge! He knows his stuff mate for sure!

As above, those guys know their stuff! Also if it says it's compatible with the B18C1 as well as or instead of B18C4 it should be the right port size too ;)

Although the Skunk2 one has non-matching ports, Noodles has had decent results.

As Tom said, Kenny TMT has the Edelbrock one and with a few other choice mods has made over the magic 200hp mark iirc.

Personally speaking my money would go on the AEBS one as recommended by Naz, like Paul says he knows his stuff and it's mostly from trying different setups. :smile: