EK9 Mugen Airbox

KieranEG6

Does anyone know if the EK9 Mugen airbox fits MB6's ??

Have had one sat here for ages. Bought it for my EG6 but it wont fit that. I picked it up cheap as it was damaged, Is missing the bottom half part that goes into wing. Kind of just ends just before the bend to go into wing. I spent ages Fiberglass repairing the bottom half as it was also cracked. Even has new filter in it. Was well p**sed when i couldn't get it to fit my EG6.

If it fits the MB then Happy days.

Its not an issue of piping, more so actually fitting it in the space. The EK9 Mugen box is fairly large. Wouldn't even fit into the space of the EG6 airbox as the distance from chassis leg to bonnet was to small. Will need the DC2 mugen box for EG as that sits to the side of the chassis leg like the Std DC2 box.

I was just wondering if anyone has done it before. Considering the engine bay resembles an EK more than the EG would have thought It will fit. 

Is not so much a case of just pulling the std airbox and trying as I will have to remove the whole resonator box from the inner wing to make room for the lower portion of the carbon box. With it sitting in the car park outside my house, I don't generally get too stuck into taking stuff apart. As neighbours are funny f**kers.