Snapp off boss kit

pjrzn

im going to have to now. manage to get it through my last one as i gave him a bit of sweet talk, and he said next time it comes around i'll have to swap em over  :cry:  but thats about 10 months away so its all good :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to have to now. manage to get it through my last one as i gave him a bit of sweet talk, and he said next time it comes around i'll have to swap em over  :cry:  but thats about 10 months away so its all good :)

Ahhh that's long and effort lol

ah will have to see my MOT is in august so might get one straight after MOT :lol:

to be honest, it really doesn't take long to switch over wheels. just make sure you mark the splines so when you come to fit it again it'll be in the same place again

ive got an aftermarket steering wheel. MOT law says if it came out with an airbag, its gotta have it in for MOT after that they dont care until it comes along again.

as for the SRS light, i got my hub from Driftworks, which comes with a SRS light delete termilnal, basically a resistor. they hub i got a a little chunky more than i would have liked, but it does the job. can get pics of it if you like?

Please man if you don't mind