MeisterR Coilovers Group Buy

Gilman

A very heavy box full of new shiny parts came for me on thursday morning. Amazingly fast service!! and Ahhh such good quality. 

DSC00624_zps095fade2.jpg

No idea when i will get to fit these but cant wait to have a drive and feel the difference. Gona have to put my original VTIS rear bumper and skirts on first

though or my car will be on the floor!

Anyone know how to set up the camber arms?

A very heavy box full of new shiny parts came for me on thursday morning. Amazingly fast service!! and Ahhh such good quality. 

DSC00624_zps095fade2.jpg

No idea when i will get to fit these but cant wait to have a drive and feel the difference. Gona have to put my original VTIS rear bumper and skirts on first

though or my car will be on the floor!

Anyone know how to set up the camber arms?

:shock: I have to be honest i'm very very jealous at the moment.

How comes your springs are red?

All the ones i have seen are red. What colour did you get then?

And you got the whole shabang! I bet you can't wait to fit all that!

Yeah man!!!! cant wait but gona have to. If you read my project you will see why i cant untill i change my skirts and bumper.

Mine are red as well. Never though they'd be a difference in spring colour for them.

I'm going to give mine a try this Tuesday & Wednesday night. Going to check by a local garage and see if they'd be able to fit them as a last resort pending price.(I muck things up,need the car ready back in time, etc) 

If anyone has any information on which is fronts, backs, how to fit, etc, etc that'd be hugely helpful! 

Hopefully get them done correctly, wish me luck.  :grin:

Just had a look, should be easy enough actually, just need alot of WD40 by the looks and hope its not rusted too badly. Also found out that dodgy sound i was hearing when turning was from a burst CV boot...

Edited by Calster17

I got black springs, same as daves. Weird huh!

Yeah that is a bit weird, can't see any reason why they would be different. Should be fine though.