MeisterR Coilovers Group Buy

Gilman

Nick you tease! :lol:

Just fitted mine this evening, just under 1hr45 mins with the new cyber speed rear lower control arms too. Compared to the eBay second hand sh@t I had before..... There amazing! So stiff! Love them, you gotta try these! Only went for a drive around the block but there awesome. Can't wait for the morning to drive to work :D

No messing about, what ride height have you gone for or did you just throw them on? 

Pics.........this time lets see......Well it's a box!

post-2844-0-57734500-1374231254_thumb.jp

Wanna see whats inside the box??? Do ya? Do Ya?.......................

Well get yer own effing box! :razz: lol

Ok, lets open it....

post-2844-0-41103900-1374231431_thumb.jp

:eek: a box of stickers??????        wahhhhhhhhhhh! I've been diddled! blush.gif1

Ahhhh, there they are!......

post-2844-0-60143100-1374231519_thumb.jp mmmmmmmmmm! I'm gonna go sit and stroke them for a few hours! lmao 

Will be a bit longer before I can get them fitted though, but hopefully for the meet!

Mine arrived.  Got them on the car as well...

A good selection of spanners and ratchets, and worst case scenario a grinder if your doing the LCA, cause there's 2 bolts that are always solid, they either snap off or you burr the heads on the bolts, so you gotta cut them out!

Think i'll have to take some of my tools home from work then, not sure what's kicking around the house(also off for two weeks). Just got to hope nothings too rusty when it comes to fitting.

Has anyone got a guide on how to do them? Or is it really just a case of removing the old and fitting the new?

• Like 1

Yes, just a case of old shocks and springs off, remove the forks from the fronts, you'll need those and new shiny coilys on. :D

Doing mine tomorrow, hopefully, supposed to be a bit cooler too.

You've got them wrong by the way those are the rears. ;)  :lol:

• Like 1

Nick you tease! :lol:

No messing about, what ride height have you gone for or did you just throw them on?

I got them out the box and stuck them on, was about an inch lower than what I had it previous... But after the drive to work and back and a lot of scrapping on my H brace I raised it a good 18mm all the way around. So I'm going for a fast road set up! Hopefully be better now.