What holds the rear VTi-S lip? & tow-bar question

vtec2011

I am finally removing the tow-bar so I can fit the VTi-S lip... yay!  :grin:  Does anyone know how the lip stays on the rear bumper? Does it use clips or bolts on like the front bumper lip? 

And when I remove the tow-bar, is it just the 2 chassic's behind the rear bumper? Or is there suppose to be something there? It's just a big empty space behind the bumper haha.

Many thanks!  :wink:

Is it a Honda towbar?? If so yes it's bolted to the chassis rails at either end.

As far as I'm aware the lip is attached the same way as the front. :smile:

Thanks guys  :smile: I removed the tow-bar today and I was surprise how heavy it is! Should go faster now haha. Pictures are on my project thread. I was wondering what the lugs were for... I don't fancy drilling holes in my bumper, but if i'm going to do it properly it have to be done lol

Thanks guys  :smile: I removed the tow-bar today and I was surprise how heavy it is! Should go faster now haha. Pictures are on my project thread. I was wondering what the lugs were for... I don't fancy drilling holes in my bumper, but if i'm going to do it properly it have to be done lol

without them the lip will sag and look poo! :wink: