MDC51 mock-up (MC1/DC5)

I had an idea to do a front-end conversion on to the MC1 I'm heading to pick up this week. I thought about using various models like the EK, Accord or even the Teg'. After a few hours of browsing the net I thought of using a DC5 front-end.. I mentioned it on my intro thread and people were saying throw up a Photoshop. So with limited resources and a three hour train journey ahead of me I got bored. Heres a quick idea I had of a DC5 front-end on a Aerodeck;

gaxb.png

I'll be wrapping the car in either gloss white or black with an over-laid sparkle-flex (MAYBE.. Not 100% sure about sparkle-flex yet..) myself as my sideline business is industrial vehicle wrapping and signage. I'll do the footwork before everything however including Skunk2 or D2 camber kit up-front, Password:JDM LCAs on the rear mated to some Meister-R's or BC-Racing dependent on what will work with my MC1, Polybush it all-round (Energy suspension do PU for the MC/MB correct?), Rear Anti-roll bar from a ZS180 and a brake upgrade.. I'm trying to find something in the Honda family that'll be a decent upgrade and not too-much cash  :grin:

Any input? 

That looks awesome! Meister R's are the favourite with members on here! One of the few specifically made for the M's too!

Looks like MeisterR's will be my weapon of choice then  :smile: BTW I hope no-one gets annoyed with me using their picture..!

That's pretty good shopping, I think I like it, the only reason it looks a bit odd though I think is due to the scale difference, the DC is bigger than the MC.

Meister R is top quality gear, highly recommended and they also do camber kits and lcas.

If I did the front swap if probably run larger rear arches (custom would be the only way..)

Hmnn I'll try to find a front view of an MC and try that angle!