Aerodeck Wheel load weight?

I'm going to be using my MC1 as an all round donkey. Work, Holidays and anything else I feel I can throw at it. I currently do two things regularly; Industrial vehicle signage and wraps and hauling my big (90KG) Alaskan Malamute to and fro the beach.

I'm looking for some nice alloys that are going to stand the test of time. I've always gone down the JDM route with my wheels i.e Rays, Volk or ProDrive.. But none of these alloys list a specific load limit. Like how much they can take before they'll give. I'm waiting on a reply from RAYS on what would be safe for an Aerodeck!

What do you guys run on your 'Decks? I have approximately £1k for Wheels & Tyres (unless RAYS reply with a funky answer, like I can run TE37s or RE30s upto xxxxKg) now that the S14 has gone  cry.gif1

Thanks

I'm thinking of these if all else fails, either all black or polished lip with black center.. Axis OG-SAN in 15x8

7828636426_a6e6fc1f99_b.jpgor a set of ROTA's being as I just found out my old workplace deals with them.. Ohh the decisions!

Sounds like a good excuse for photos to me!

I've got Lenso SC 04s, and I regularly do this much Aerodeck stuffing!

..Picture was here..

Well that looks pretty safe. I saw my uncles Passat suffer a shattered rim on OEM alloys; He drove 15minutes on it to a nearby service station and it was just a cast of swapping them over. Nothing will be OEM (VDub) safe I doubt but Nice to know!

Cheers Tom

I've had Dare Drifts on mine for at least 80k and have had plenty of heavy camping / holiday loads (as Tom's minus bikes on roof) blatting around europe & over fun and bumpy roads in the lakes without any issues (so far) ;)

• Like 2