My MB6 Build Thread Y0!

LSA9K

Well this is now scrapped thanks to someone crashing into the side of me :( has been for a couple month got my payout and been saving ever since replacement will be up in a few weeks time once I have decided/got all the funds.

Was seriously p**sed because I loved this car spent so long looking for a decent one and had just started getting on with it mod wise funny thing is night before I I had went to see my dads mate about getting the arches done a full cage install then next day some twat in a rush T boned me.

Haven't been on the forum as much lately mostly down to my own self pity lol 

Was a shock coming back to read about Nick as well - Thoughts out to his family and friends.

Hope everyone else is good gonna have a read later tonight see whats been happening.

Oh shit mate .. What a nob .. Completey his fault??

Like you said, you were getting on with things too ..

Silver lining though, there is a very nice red MB up for sale for £1300 ;-)

• Like 1

Thanks mate - Yeah was in all honesty he admitted liability then and there and put it in writing 

Was coming along nicely till that happened managed to keep wheels and the whales coook - was so gutted.

I saw that dude was quite surprised to see it up for sale - I'm going newer this time 1 of 2 cars in my sight ;)

True that mate knee bounced off the corner of the dash so that was like a golf ball at the time haha

All those phone calls you get about your 'recent' accident, may come in handy this time then!

• Like 1