My MB6 Build Thread Y0!

LSA9K

DC2 wrapped in Carbon?

Anyone ever tried to fit a DC2 roof spoiler as well to these cars?

Sounds interesting, roof spoiler on a hatch hasn't been done I don't think, I know there was somebody who was trying to manufacture a different roof spoiler for a deck but can't remember who it was. :)

Just a few pics to update on how its looking to be honest.

Done the whales cook last weekend everything else was on Friday night de-wiper and paint rear chrome black.

Really want to get the JDM light mod done is anyone has any bulb holders going :)

Slaved like a bitch polishing n washing today - no pics as phone was dead but will get plenty tomorrow :) Props to the wife as well was hovering and cleaning inside lol

1321_zps8a74b719.jpg

1323_zpsdede3e6b.jpg

1322_zpsbcc3351f.jpg

I use to use the pressure washer on ma Subaru all the time with no issues but the idea of the WD40 seems not bad gona try Fyfie :)

Cheers Maz I think so to - Taking the trim off is easy as long as you take your time and don't rush if you do you will break a clip somewhere.

Taking trim off de-wipering and dismantling the reeces then putting back together all in all 2 hours that doesn't include waiting on the paint drying.