Spanish Mb6 - New photos, little update

fishy

• 2 months later...

Well, after the summer, without much updates to the car, i feel like at least i should post some photos. I hope to save some money now that the summer has gone so i can do some things to it!

here with some german friends:

M3 e36 and a 325i e30

foftH8j.jpg qmxHDCw.jpg

Sunny mode

cz1vrum.jpg

Close up of the headlights

igIbS2c.jpg i9V8v4j.jpg

Im very happy with the projectors, but not that happy with the xenon kit, but thats what happens when you buy cheap china stuff, broke 2 ballasts and 1 bulb in like 3months of use lol.

Apart from that, car runs great, it just needs a polybush kit wich will happen sooner or later!

Yeah i saw that one of your bulbs almost catched fire, but mine are h1, and all h1 xenon kits looks the same cheap s**t lol, same ballasts with different stickers. ive been looking to spend more money on a decent kit, but they all look the same...

Will look for some d2s or d2r projectors next year.

Yes Krzys i made them with the help of a friend that made ones before, these were kind of easy to open and close.

Bad thing is i have to take them off EVERY year just to pass spanish MOT  (and the ballasts,wirings, and the decat too) angrymod.gif1