Silver MB6 vti Wheels fitted!

Civicnige

• 2 weeks later...

Hi dude just been reading your thread n i like ur motor its nice n clean n the purple wheels stand out nicely fairplay sir

cheers man good to see people liking the wheels and the build, and got to say i love the toyos they grip like pigeon sh*t!

the meisters came just need to get some LCA's and some bolts but not been to work with the shoulder so the pay packet has dwindled significantly!! 

Good news being able to drive so soon! It's amazing what the exercises can do to help when some appear random! 

yeah first shift back at work too tonight in 2 weeks gutted really not looking forward to it but have to do it to fund parts!

• Like 2

did a small track day absolutely loved it it was brilliant the car was big and a bit heavy but at the end of the day its a family saloon. but the new toyos were super grippy just loved it need a smaller steering wheel after the meisters are one

• Like 3

You should do another session with the Meisters fitted, bet it'll feel loads better!

Got a dilema going on might need your guys help! My cars developed a high pitch whizzing sound and can't figure out what it is someone said could be flywheel bearing at high revs,also checked the car history and the cambelt hasnt been changed also checked the brakes and the discs and pads are wearing thin now do I sell the meisters to free up some cash to get it all sorted dont know what to do

Why do you need the LCA's? I had mine fitted on the OEM ones and was fine.

Any circumstance where it doesn't make the noise?

I asked the guy who I bought them off he said they dont fit standard ones I need eg/dc2 lcas thats why I havent fitted them yet?? and yeah it doesnt make the noise up to about 5500rpm yhen it comes in and gets louder happens through every gear at high revs a mate seems to think its the pilot bearing on the fly wheel