Silver MB6 vti Wheels fitted!

Civicnige

According to the website the Zeta-S should fit all the M's, definitely didn't change my LCA's for them anyway.

Don't change them for the sake of changing them. How does the clutch feel? Bite point good?

According to the website the Zeta-S should fit all the M's, definitely didn't change my LCA's for them anyway.

Don't change them for the sake of changing them. How does the clutch feel? Bite point good?

Well ive just measure the fork gap on both and my meisters are 10mm wider than the standard fork so I have a few options here spend money on lca's, space my lca's out so they fit on standard lcas or sell then for what I paid and sell my mgzs shocks and h&r springs and buy brand new neisters which are mb specific.

The bite feels good however when pressing the clutch itself it feels heavy and ropey and where as the sound doesnt affect the way the car performs or drives it is highily annoying when revving it :/

Heavy clutch is probably ready to be replaced, if you can get the flywheel skimmed at the same time that would be good practise but not essential, but you may get a "judder" when engaging the clutch after the new one goes in.

Are the ones you bought not the Zeta-S then?

If I get the clutch done I could always get a lightened flywheel put in and kill 2 birds as they say.

Tbh im not sure now I thought I was getting the mb specific one not sure if theyre the zeta r or zeta s they tye same fork type as the mb only the fork is 10mm wider but then surely the sprinh rate will be wrong

Sounds like you may not have mb miesters there mate :( 10mm wider is a lot !

Oh daaaamn they came off an aerodeck so they can be made to fit I was told with an eg lca but I thought that they were mb ones I suppose they will be easy enough to sell I suppose