15" 4x114 old school style alloys?

Dexter

I need new wheels for the winter for my MC2. I've got 15" Continental winter tires in good condition which i want to use so i'm looking for 15" wheels with ET40 to 20, width 6.5"-8". Price range max. £500/600€. At the moment i'm considering these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XXR-501-15-x-7J-4x100-4X114-ET38-BLACK-POLISH-Z1284-/260834180306?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item3cbaedbcd2

http://www.japshop.co.uk/acatalog/XXR002.html (in black with polished rim)

I'm looking for that old school look so any suggestions are appreciated. Haven't found anything interesting on ebay yet and can't afford to order the real deal from Japan this time.

They are all cool, i like the ones with the red centres in the 2nd link, only thing that would worry me with them being winter wheels is road salt attacking the polished rims.

Agreed , polished rim would be my last choice for a winter wheel, especially xxr , not a great quality rim, least schmidt run a inox toughened polished style rim, these are just laquered.

Well i've taken this into consideration, so far i've told myself "yeah i'll wax them and wash them often they'll be ok"... but to be honest it might be a pain in the back in the long run. I used to have Compomotive CXN's as winter rims on my old MB9 and learnt the hard way what it means to have laquered lips salted... don't want that happening again.

But so far i just haven't found any other options that wet my buds as much as the xxr's! Do you have a link for the scmidt's or are they ebay finds?