Too good to be true?

Krzys

You should be able to get a similar model from a private seller for around £5k

Late 05/55/06 Premier with around 60k.

Try to get one with Air Con, Sat nav and fogs. AC at the minimum!

Will help with the re-sale when you look to sell it in future.

• Like 1

some nice ones on it.

Stock ones are holding very good value and that's because they are great cars out the box!

Ive had a few previously. Couple of my mates have still got theirs and reluctant to let go!

some nice ones on it.

Stock ones are holding very good value and that's because they are great cars out the box!

Ive had a few previously. Couple of my mates have still got theirs and reluctant to let go!

I'm on there so have been looking at various project threads etc! Even have planned in my head what I would want to if I end up with one! 

My older brother had a pre-facelift a few years back which I had driven a few times so I have a basic idea of how they are, though this one had 19" wheels and coilovers on! It's a case of getting the money together and trying a few different cars to be sure I'll be 100% happy as folk on here know all too well how I chop and change cars because I've bought either lemons or just thought I'd be happy with it then shortly afterwards changed my mind :lol:

I'm awkward as 4uck! :lol:

Should have stuck with your m

Hindsight is a brilliant thing eh? Should have taken her off the road, painted her and thrown copious amounts of goodies at her!  

• 1 month later...