Fitting buckets?

Right I'm trying to get an idea of costing and stuff I want to get done to the MC.

Now I'm wondering if anyone has fitted a bucket or buckets? I have a pair of Bride GIAS II (LowMax) seats that I took out of my Silvia before she went that are screaming to be used.. and my parents are clearing out their pub and they told me to have them back.

Now If I have to get the rails custom made I'm not bothered but does anyone know if the MG rails will fit? I can get a pair CHEAP from someone at work and I could play around with those but I don't want to be buying them if the bolt holes are different?

Can't you just mod them to fit your mc rails?

I guess so, however I was going to keep the original ones as a backup in case, last thing I want is to start modifying these and then have issues and have no way of sticking my OE seat back in. The nearest scrapyards is.. actually I have no idea because one nearby closed down recently.

Well I'm heading home to pick some stuff up from my mom and dads so I'll pop by a Scrapyard while there and look for a civic.

Stupid question but all civic Mx seats are the same right? Like Mc Ma Mb all are interchangeable correct?

All interchangeable but the MA's and early MB's/MC's (up to '99) have different rear backrest fixings, the clips are smaller, so if you get earlier ones you will need the fixings too.

Also the later models have 3 x 3 point seatbelts in the rear, earlier models only have a lap belt centre.

All interchangeable but the MA's and early MB's/MC's (up to '99) have different rear backrest fixings, the clips are smaller, so if you get earlier ones you will need the fixings too.

Also the later models have 3 x 3 point seatbelts in the rear, earlier models only have a lap belt centre.

OK cool, Its only the front's I want anyway.