what was your first car !

aerodeckcrewser

Mk 3.5 ford fiesta 1.1

Then a week after passing my test I brought a 07 Mitsubishi colt 1.1 brand new.

Kept that 2 years and then sold it to my mum and brought a 57 colt czt now running 250bhp @900kg

Pretty sure even my Stegea or the 180sx would be struggling to leave that behind

My first car was a mk1 Fiesta XR2, when i was 18 i removed the engine and stripped it back to a bare block, had it rebored to 1690cc then i rebuilt it myself armed with only a Haynes manual, it was 1994 and there were no forums or internet to consult for help.

and three of us have had (or still got :wink:) the rover coupe (Tomcat) which imo is a better looking car than the civic coupe just shame the top model only came with a rover engine as honda refused to let them put a turbo on theres..Not that the civic coupe is not stunning because as we all have eyes we can see this its just that rover went that bit further with body styling than honda did and rover was also known for giving better and more choices of interior than the equivilent honda..but at the end of the day i guess the fact of the matter is honda engines are solid and rover K series engines were strong fast engines they just suffered with inadequate cheap parts