my first mb6

myles

well i have had the car for 6 months now and i have now started to do little bits to the car.

so far i have fiited a de cat pipe, cusco (copy) brake stopper, induction kit, powerflow cat back exhaust with center box still there with a 4" outward rolled tip. gives just the right note on vtec.

i have bought a second hand integra type r clutch and fly wheel, the clutch has only done 1000 miles before the car was broken down for parts. this is being fitted this tuesday.

here are the pics so far

IMG00105-20100117-1520.jpg

IMG00104-20100117-1519.jpg

the car has done 150k, with in the first week of ownership the distributor blew all its resistors due to the previous owner over tightening the screw on the dizzy cap, was not impressed :evil: as that cost me £400. part had to be imported from america as honda wanted £500 :shock: just for the part.

i have had to spend £500 to get it through its last mot as the cat was cracked so emissions on idle were sky high. and the rear suspension bushes on the lca's needed replacing. the parts werent expensive i stung with labour costs.

so thats my car so far. what you think?????

Looking good bud, what other plans do you have for her?! Looks like you have the dark headlamps mod done haven't you? Anyway, great looking MB6 bud, love 'em in black!! 8-);) (although i am a bit biased!!) :lol:

yeah done the headlamps as well good spot, also forgot i have fitted black diamond predator front pads. keeping everything subtle, going to try integra type r springs, mg zs180 arb, upgrade the discs, braided brake lines, momo type r steering wheel, hid's and the list goes on :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived