Help with mods???

MB3Matt

Insurance on a vti is 1k a year more for me, as I was going to buy one until I got that quote. Thats why I'm doing up this for a few years so I get some no claims under my belt, the its B series time :)

I just wish I had the electrics know-how to do the mini-me...

ah i see, im old and forgot how expensive car insurance is for younger people these days. Im sure you could find all the mini me info on the net if you hunt about. Like hickster said changing your gearbox would make a big difference and maybe a lighter flywheel too, decent lowered suspension too will make it handle better and quicker through the corners too. These things m8ght not add power but they will make your car quicker.
  • Like 1

Yeah Honda-tech.com and D-series.org would be the first look for mini-me info. I would suggest though that unless you actually enjoy doing that kind of work don't do it. It's not a lot of bang for the buck and usually seems to involve working out lots of small issues; great if you like a challenge, frustrating if you just need a working car monday morning.