New Theory test

As some of you may or may not know I'm a software engineer currently working at Aber Uni doing research for my PhD.. Well last month or a bit longer we got a call from a company Pearson something Ltd.. We didn't know who or what it was.. We took the job built the framework and got a company in to help with the 3D rendering of the world that was being mapped by our system. Today we had a meeting with the actual company who had used this seudo name to confuse us and keep the project anonymous. The DSA.

We have been building the latest generation of theory test and didn't even know. At first when we checked the program was working correctly I actually thought the rendered image was a video, that was until I saw how the man on the bike was peddling which was weird. Yet still the project is amazing and I'm glad to be apart of it.

And I thought I'd share it with you guys ^_^

That would be interesting to see as well!

I did better on my second set of theory tests for my Class 2 a whole 8 years after passing it (almost 100% on both parts) than I did the first time round for my car test! (Aced the questions, scraped a pass on hazzard perception) :lol:

That would be interesting to see as well!

I did better on my second set of theory tests for my Class 2 a whole 8 years after passing it (almost 100% on both parts) than I did the first time round for my car test! (Aced the questions, scraped a pass on hazzard perception) :lol:

Exactly the same mate, got 100% on questions got about 55% on the HPT.

And yes Tom if your willing to write a 20page report afterwards on how well it works :D

Edit: forgot to say we're adding a feature where the tester can create their own HPT routes and hazards! Basically GTA meets GT5!

Oh yes, it's such a long time ago and my memory's not what it once was. drag.gif1

tell me about it... just sat looking at the highway code identifying signs.

my examiner was quality, he was like Dave smash off Harry Enfield :lol:8-)