Classic, stanced, hellaflush, race, best japanese car picture thread

jamestopdog

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ, you really see just how huge/wide it is on that link picture! Worth the money imo as its different. Ive never liked the 'fast n furious' style high wings with th alloy struts etc. Much prefer the colour coded ones! Im looking at a different spoiler for my mb...maybe purchase after my wedding...i will be shot if i buy it before as were 'saving'! Lol

Damn you hickster!

I have always liked the 'riveted on look'  but never thought about them realistically....and now you have linked this for us all to ponder!

Next year i will decide plans for my mb. As my car is a solid example, i would like to keep it as i love my car but unsure what direction to head with it. Turbo'd or go for looks or looks and slightly quicker.....the arches make me think coilovers, Rota Drift V alloys and this spoiler.....http://www.nicedeals.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=5906

Thinking turbo too expensive....so may go down the road of lowered slightly (not slammed) and nice set of wheels to set it off (arches may now come into factor!)

Great great thread...they tried a similar thread on another forum (p**sheads or something like that :)) and everyone moaned about 'stance', so much so that they shut it down. Shame as there were lovely pictures coming out!

Damn you hickster!

I have always liked the 'riveted on look'  but never thought about them realistically....and now you have linked this for us all to ponder!

Next year i will decide plans for my mb. As my car is a solid example, i would like to keep it as i love my car but unsure what direction to head with it. Turbo'd or go for looks or looks and slightly quicker.....the arches make me think coilovers, Rota Drift V alloys and this spoiler.....http://www.nicedeals.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=5906

Thinking turbo too expensive....so may go down the road of lowered slightly (not slammed) and nice set of wheels to set it off (arches may now come into factor!)

Great great thread...they tried a similar thread on another forum (p**sheads or something like that :)) and everyone moaned about 'stance', so much so that they shut it down. Shame as there were lovely pictures coming out!

Depends what you want from the car really, once you know that you'll know how to go about it!  

Yeah mate, i wanted to go for scooby wrx sti around 2005 plate but then scoobies are so common. I like the mb as its a wee sleeper and more of a hoot to drive in terms of revs, older car feel etc. Im going to keep mine n spend some dosh on her next year. The coilovers, wide arch kit / flared and rota drift v are a must i think. Going for looks again as the car is fast enough for me! Around £2000 should see the car a keeper.

• Like 2

Yeah mate, i wanted to go for scooby wrx sti around 2005 plate but then scoobies are so common. I like the mb as its a wee sleeper and more of a hoot to drive in terms of revs, older car feel etc. Im going to keep mine n spend some dosh on her next year. The coilovers, wide arch kit / flared and rota drift v are a must i think. Going for looks again as the car is fast enough for me! Around £2000 should see the car a keeper.

Yeah they're pretty quick as they are, you'd be spending around the same on the engine alone to get a few more ponies or on a turbo conversion, which I think spoil the cars (Turbo conversions) as I think they're less driveable with the extra power!