Classic, stanced, hellaflush, race, best japanese car picture thread

jamestopdog

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree about kits for the RX7.  I was hoking about on the classifieds for one a few weeks ago and not a single nice looking one for sale in the UK :(

Oh and another car on my to-own list.  My dad went to buy a new one of these and came home with a Shogun instead ffs :(

starion-4.jpg

I agree about kits for the RX7.  I was hoking about on the classifieds for one a few weeks ago and not a single nice looking one for sale in the UK :(

Oh and another car on my to-own list.  My dad went to buy a new one of these and came home with a Shogun instead ffs :(

starion-4.jpg

How the 4uck did he manage that!? :o

That looks soooo nice!!

He still gets grief from me about it.  He's on to his fourth Shogun now.  He loves sitting high up in them, but he still should have bought the Starion.  They are just so 80s medallion man and hairy chest.  I'd just drive around in it all with the chest rug showing covered in half a bottle of Sex Panther aftershave.

• Like 2

He still gets grief from me about it.  He's on to his fourth Shogun now.  He loves sitting high up in them, but he still should have bought the Starion.  They are just so 80s medallion man and hairy chest.  I'd just drive around in it all with the chest rug showing covered in half a bottle of Sex Panther aftershave.

I'd have to wear a chest wig to make mine look good enough for that look :lol: