spudleys mb6

spudley1988

Hey chaps, not started any threads for my mb6. Have been on here for a while now whilst owning my blue mb3, but a month or two ago i went and finally got a mb6 :D.

1475795_10151769765531933_229658303_n.jp

Not massively sure on all the spec myself lol will need to filter thriugh the receipts but been lowered on coilovers (only dampning adjustment) decat with mongoose system, BOSCH hid kit, aftermarket clutch and i think lightened flywheel, camber arms and a lot of pollybushes lol.

Anyway this is her, needs back quarter and bumper sorted but thatl get done through my work, also more pics will be taken.

Yea spec was good but i cant remember any of it lol. The guy who done the work tho done a cracking job. Im just hoping to tidy it up then add a few of my personal touches and take it from their lol.

I have no knowledge on these controllers at all. If anyone reading this does including yoursel sean any knowledge would be appreciated. Its not really been set up its just running factory settings for a 4 cylinder car. More pics will def be coming once the weather allows a small window of oppertunity.

Maybe try googling for instructions tbh mate as no experience either. Or maybe someone in here might shed a bit light on it. Yeah be good to see this car touched up/ etc. Is a really good car best of stuff fitted to it too!