Will these fogs fit?

feck_on_a_stick

Right so I discovered I've a well beaten up pair of these Ring Luminator spotlights on the car so went out and bought a new set.

Anyways, I've been told about these fogs in the pic below and wondered if they were a straight fit, or will things need modified?

fg-cv99a.jpg

http://www.racerbits.com/servlet/Detail?no=317

They def appeal more being a bit more OEM looking.  It'll be a couple of days before I can get to look closer at the car to check what fixings were left from the original fogs so thought I'd be lazy and check here first :)

Edited to make things clearer :)

• Like 1

Yeah I was having a little nosy at pics of used MB6 fogs and it looks they don't have a staggered bracket like these ones do. 

I'd probably butcher the fook out of them to get them to fit and they'd look terrible :oops:  At £60 for the pair I'll have to have a think......

It does say sorry no 5 doors and the brackets look a little tricky, it would be good to see a picture of the rears, if you can remove the brackets I'm sure the luminator ones you have could be adapted to fit.

It's a lot of £'s to shell out if they don't fit easily, because of the disclaimer I think refunds would be a problem. :(