alarm recommendations

KiNK43

Drive it down woop woop. Tax it tonight and Wednesday the mobile engineer will get so I can start it with key.

Apparently they can mould a key from the barrel. So no new ignition or locks! Just no alarm and note central locking etc.

Then I have to drive it to there showroom and they will remove the old install the new.

PITA!! but bright side it should be a lot more secure.

Ah right, least you can get it sorted though! No smashed windows or hot wired ignition then! :lol:

Guys coming Wednesday to disable the immobiliser and mould a new key. That's costing 180. Then he says there alarm and immobiliser system is gonna cost minimum 200 fitted not sure what model that is. But I will happily pay a little extra a toad then if there the dogs danglies!

Gotta tax car too to get it down there.

Bad time of year for this outlay. This could have got my turbo on and tuned!!! Or part of a holiday. OH well

That sucks, it never rains eh? :(

As Krzys said, at least it will be sorted, maybe don't leave your keys with your mum again though. ;)

That sucks, it never rains eh? :(

As Krzys said, at least it will be sorted, maybe don't leave your keys with your mum again though. ;)

Or make sure you keep a spare for yourself!