BANZAI MAGAZINE

Dave

Ok guys, got some good news for you all. As you all know, I've been away working on hondaclub uk, so have not been around here as much as I used to. But just to show I'm still doing stuff with Civic5 aswell, I have been looking at ways to attract in even more members.

As you all know, Banzai is the biggest japanese car tuning magazine in the UK. I noticed in the mag they have a club directory, so thought I'd see about getting us in there. To be honest, I wasn't holding much hope, as the MB's have always been classed as non jap among the honda crowd, so thought we wouldnt be considered.

I got an email back from Andrew, the staff writer, who brings us good news! They are more than happy to have Civic5 listed in their club directory!!!!! We're gonna be listed in Banzai!!!!!! :D:D8-)8-)8-)

Ok, thats the good news. Now for the GREAT NEWS!! Andrew also said in the email he thought Civic5 would be a great candidate for a club focus feature! So after sending in a history on the club, and photos of meets etc, we're going to be featured in Banzai in the April issue!!!!!!!!! :o8-)8-)8-)

I can't honestly believe that we're going to be featured in the number 1 jap tuning mag! It's amazing how far we've come with Civic5, considering we're not even a year old yet!!! It also shows what people actually think of our club, to consider it for the club focus feature!! I'm thrilled to bits, as are the civic5 team!

I want to take this chance to say a big thanks to the team here for the hard work they put into running the club, and also to you guys the members, for all your input,help and friendlyness making civic5 the great place that it is today. Really appreciate it guys ;)8-) Lets enjoy the club moving onto the next level 8-)

Watch out for the April edition, which is out in March

Dave

That's excellent news, the MB seems to be increasing in popularity each day. I must try to get a copy of that copy of Banzai, although getting them here in the Netherlands has become quite a challenge. They used to be available everywhere but have disappeared at most shops :(.

Congratulations on this excellent step up for the club and the MB, well done!!!

Thanks Flunkyvtec, just glad to see the mb's finally getting the attention they dererve. They do have their faults, but they're still all round cracking cars! Try going to the Banzai website mate, and see if you can get a copy delivered. If not and youre really wanting a copy, let me know and I'll see what I can do ;)

pm or email me the pictures you have sent them Please . Just the b day meet to sort out now me you and adam need to get back on that when you both have 5 . Rich.

Will do mate, Andrew asked for a selection, so they can pick which ones they want use. So I'm not sure which ones will be in the mag. There's a few of our members car of the month winners cars too, so you never know guys, there might be a pic of your car in Banzai! I also sent a good few from the meets, so will wait and see 8-)

LOl, me get 5?????? Ya must be kidding lol :lol: Still drumming up interest on Hondaclub uk, and getting the cotm done etc. Will arrange a night where we can conference on msgr and get the final ideas down and into play ;)

thats great i get banzai every month i was going to ask you about putting the club in it put you beat me to it :lol: so well do c5 just keeps on getting beter and bigger :D:D:D:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok, just a quick update to this! It's out now, and we're............................in!!! We'll get it uploaded to the site soon, but meantime, if you cant wait, then get the latest edition of BANZAI!! Onward and upward chaps!! 8-)

Archived