I do believe its FUBAR sir

Jayhoath83

Well ive shelled out for the new box n its being built up this week was hoping i get to pick it up on saturday n then fit it same day they even offer a part ex for the old one all it has to do is last a few more days , knock on wood lol

Well ive shelled out for the new box n its being built up this week was hoping i get to pick it up on saturday n then fit it same day they even offer a part ex for the old one all it has to do is last a few more days , knock on wood lol

Excellent, hopefully that does the trick. :)

Just be gentle with it and I'm sure it'll last enough to get the new one!  

The drama continues guildford reconditioned gearboxes offer a gr8 deal but getting them to meet time scales is impossible still no box

Ive now had a promiss it will be ready for pick up on tuesday arrgh i miss using vtec getting withdrawl lol