stock mb6 alarm goes nuts!!

fishy

i have searched but looks like no one has had the weird problems i´ve been having with the stock alarm of my mb6

I have the remote fob, wich opens and closes all doors, but, just sometimes, the alarm activates, blinking three times the indicators, most of the time it doesnt activate, it just closes and opens.

But, then if you try to open the driver doors handle, the alarm deactivates itself, and opens all doors!! WTF!? Then you use the remote to close it, in that case the alarm doesnt activate after 15 or 20 open-close loops, maybe it takes a week or so.

Also theres another thing that makes me crazy about the drivers door, if you insert any metal, like a paperclip, or ANY key into the keyhole, the car opens!!! Whaaat??

I have dismantled that door, to take a look at the inside to see if there is some derivation to the chassis or something, but there is nothing wrong at first sight.

Has anyone had any problems like this with the stock alarm?

P.s: sorry about my english, if theres any part badly written please tell me, and ill try to explain better!

Its not clever at all, in fact, this summer, someone had the luck to discover that, and stole some minor things from the car, sunglasses, phone charger and the air freshener wtf hahaha.

So, has the alarm a fuse? or anyway to deactivate it?

or should i tie it to a tree and use the vtec to rip it off? hahaha

Ill make a video of all these weird things, if someone wants to see it let me know, ill pm it!

• Like 1

Vtec goes bwaaaaaahhhhhh waaoooow waaoooow waaoooow.

I have no idea when it Comes to alarms. I would hope that it will come out pretty easy because the immobiliser is a separate system.

• Like 1

Ill take a look for a fuse of the alarm or something, i know that the alarm ecu, its in the boot, in the right side.

Maybe, the hammer technique works!!!!!! hahaha

Ill take a look for a fuse of the alarm or something, i know that the alarm ecu, its in the boot, in the right side.

Maybe, the hammer technique works!!!!!! hahaha

Hammers fix everything! :lol: