Lots to do.....

JayLock

Sweet looking Deck! You going for the stealthy look? 

Wheels look cool too! Gun metal will look awesome... ;)

thanks chapola, stealthy is hopefully the aim, i got her December just gone and the list of jobs seems endless, hopefully i'll get as far as you but its a slog eh? Gotta love these things though and the Vtec is the bee's unmentionables.

i will be doing my wheels over the weekend so that should be fun..

thanks chapola, stealthy is hopefully the aim, i got her December just gone and the list of jobs seems endless, hopefully i'll get as far as you but its a slog eh? Gotta love these things though and the Vtec is the bee's unmentionables.

i will be doing my wheels over the weekend so that should be fun..

Speaking of lists, check this thread out, bought my VTi-S in December just gone as well and the list I've gone through was quite large!

http://civic5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7938-2014-your-civic/page-3

• Like 3

Speaking of lists, check this thread out, bought my VTi-S in December just gone as well and the list I've gone through was quite large!

http://civic5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7938-2014-your-civic/page-3

Yep quite the lists going on there......

Day 11

I added this little token to the rear this morning, gold? bit showy? 

WP_20140228_001.jpg

WP_20140228_002.jpg

it only cost £11 inc postage from ebay so i can't moan on about it, i think i looks alright, when the wheels go gunmetal i might do this to match, don't really want to lose the teg detailing though...

Yeah, I read on here that it'd stop people running into the back of you so I thought it was a good idea since I already have a kink in the back end from the previous owner, I know that when I get the Mid rear spoiler it will cover it with marvellous accuracy, the one I am making is an absolute nightmare, I cut straight but the whole thing is curved so by the time I actually get it straight there will be nothing left of it to attach! I can find no lip kits anywhere ever! the waiting is killing me but soon my lovelies soon you will be mine!

Yeah, I read on here that it'd stop people running into the back of you so I thought it was a good idea since I already have a kink in the back end from the previous owner, I know that when I get the Mid rear spoiler it will cover it with marvellous accuracy, the one I am making is an absolute nightmare, I cut straight but the whole thing is curved so by the time I actually get it straight there will be nothing left of it to attach! I can find no lip kits anywhere ever! the waiting is killing me but soon my lovelies soon you will be mine!

Just keep 'em peeled, they turn up all the time. Ebay, facebook, Gumtree.

• Like 1

A lad has advertised one for sale on the facebook site. He's not a rip off either, so might be worth a shout?