Designing a MFD System

Ahem! Miss! Not sir. However.. Me and Sleeper (Jack) both come from Walsall but now live in Aberystwyth for Work (We're both PhD students so have to lecture undergrads and occasionally give guest lectures at Brum) I know a lot of Bilston got lost with this ban on Chinese lanterns, the £1 shops gone out of business too :D

Can only mean good things for the area surely? :lol:

Ahem! Miss! Not sir. However.. Me and Sleeper (Jack) both come from Walsall but now live in Aberystwyth for Work (We're both PhD students so have to lecture undergrads and occasionally give guest lectures at Brum) I know a lot of Bilston got lost with this ban on Chinese lanterns, the £1 shops gone out of business too :D

Can only mean good things for the area surely? :lol:

50p shops?

• Like 1

Ay.. Kink, do you have any details on that specific setup? It looks pretty close to what I'm after. If he got something off the shelf that will send sensor info, It means I can spend less time writing software and more time making the application look funky. Think I know what it is, is he running
an OBD2 bluetooth plug thing and "TorquePRO" from the store? Might be an issue for us being OBD0  :sad:  I'll have to play with the code some more.

Oh and Also the app I'm writing will be the launcher (home screen) and allow me to control everything from it as well as displaying the vitals I want.