Designing a MFD System

Sounds complicated but if you can get it working, muchos kudos. :)

It's worth thinking about what Zoy did, remove the dash vent and slam it in there, looks mint.

2011-12-MA9-VTiS-B18C4-01.jpg

That's how the R34 MFD is but in a cowling on top of the dash. Looks smart.

I'd rather it be hidden away because we have to Go to brum/wolves a lot.. :o

Can't really blame you for that. I wonder if there's enough room for a motorised unit to hide it away.  :idea:

How very dare you Sir! We people of the West Midlands would never dream of smashing all your windows and taking a crap on your seats just to steal a device you have slaved to install! Besides, i doubt we'd even know what it was, been using lanterns on sticks for head lights till recently. Outraged!
  • Like 1

How very dare you Sir! We people of the West Midlands would never dream of smashing all your windows and taking a crap on your seats just to steal a device you have slaved to install! Besides, i doubt we'd even know what it was, been using lanterns on sticks for head lights till recently. Outraged!

Ooooo look at the shiny shiny!

My mates just done something similar in his impreza. Bit less of a permanent install but still kinda cool. IMG-20140126-WA0004.jpgIMG-20140121-WA0005.jpg

May or may not give you some ideas. He says he was worried about tea leafs. Hence wanted to be able to remove it.

• Like 3

Sounds complicated but if you can get it working, muchos kudos. :)

It's worth thinking about what Zoy did, remove the dash vent and slam it in there, looks mint.

2011-12-MA9-VTiS-B18C4-01.jpg

My mates just done something similar in his impreza. Bit less of a permanent install but still kinda cool. IMG-20140126-WA0004.jpgIMG-20140121-WA0005.jpg

May or may not give you some ideas. He says he was worried about tea leafs. Hence wanted to be able to remove it.

Good thinking there, perhaps you could mix the two up and have a removable system installed in the top vent space.

Ahem! Miss! Not sir. However.. Me and Sleeper (Jack) both come from Walsall but now live in Aberystwyth for Work (We're both PhD students so have to lecture undergrads and occasionally give guest lectures at Brum) I know a lot of Bilston got lost with this ban on Chinese lanterns, the £1 shops gone out of business too :D