Dakota Bronze MB6

Mikeyvti

cheers @Krzys needs the bumpers re doing and the wing as major points but my exhaust snapped off yesterday so will have to wait for a few weeks now :(

That's not good! :(

Mine could do with a few bits and pieces, MOT is due in July so have a bit of time left but expenses are preventing me from saving, should be okay though!

Luckily picking another one up from Phillip Poole not sure what is name is on here so will get me out of the s**t for awhile, mine had mot the other day and passed with flying colours so havent got to worry for awhile all though i have told the mrs that it was struggling with emissions so instead of getting a new cat at the mo i might have to get a decat or maybe just sports cat :)

• Like 1

Should be sorted now mate for time being wont have a signature until i can find a smaller pic haha was hoping there was a way of cropping it down.

Will post up some pics tomorrow with new exhaust on

Luckily picking another one up from Phillip Poole not sure what is name is on here so will get me out of the s**t for awhile, mine had mot the other day and passed with flying colours so havent got to worry for awhile all though i have told the mrs that it was struggling with emissions so instead of getting a new cat at the mo i might have to get a decat or maybe just sports cat :)

Phillip's forum name is Phill1975.

• Like 2

Should be sorted now mate for time being wont have a signature until i can find a smaller pic haha was hoping there was a way of cropping it down.

Will post up some pics tomorrow with new exhaust on

I think photobucket has an editor? Not looked into it myself but I'm sure someone said they used it to make their sig! 

I think photobucket has an editor? Not looked into it myself but I'm sure someone said they used it to make their sig! 

I don't mind having a go at reducing it for you, it's this one you want?

9D560481-A96E-45C7-9F47-D50297CC5DC2_zps

I'll try and have a go this evening when I'm back on the computer. :)

• Like 1