Dakota Bronze MB6

Mikeyvti

F67B7FA6-4C29-4871-A3A8-A0E50D2CBA9C_zps

Hi guys this is my Vti, this is what it looked like when first got it back home.

I paid 800 for it with 108k full honda service history every 3k miles i have every single bit of paperwork dating back to when car was purchased.

mechanically runs perfect and has been highly maintained but body work does need tidying up as bonnet is very badly faded and lacquer peel and front passenger wing is abit dented and there is a small hole in osr arch but body work will take time to sort out.

• Like 2

Took the car to japfest 2 and went on the stand with the accords because i paid to show my accord but unfortunately smashed it up 3 weeks before show so thought instead wasting ticket i would take my civic,when i can find the pic i will post it up.

Bought a couple of things from the show being the washer jet hose think i bought like 10 meters worth and still only done the washer jets so far not the piping down to the washer bottle, also bought a few stickers to go under the bonnet.

Sprayed the rocker cover black aswell to tidy that up as it was really peeling and looked S***e, also sprayed the spark plug cover and strutt brace but not to sure on the yellow as it was a fluorescent yellow

8426D4D0-A925-4F74-BD62-9C8B24E0807D_zps