Dakota Bronze MB6

Mikeyvti

I think it might have sat different on mine cause there was a home made decat on mine when I got her which may have been longer not sure but it def sat almost flush with rear. I did see a spacer on ebay but I cant find them for looking now will have another check see what I can find out

Yeah that's another option, you could space out between the b pipe and the rear section.

But as @Krzys said, if your going down the route of a new b pipe, you might as well hold out for that.

• 4 weeks later...

I need your guys Knowledge...

My old window regulator had snapped on me so i went and got another and fitted it not a problem and all worked fine but for some reason and cant get my head round it it wont send the window up perfectly straight through the window seal/guides u have to use one hand to operate window switch and your other hand to guide it up properly.

Probably something simple but if i keep scratching my head over it i will be bald

Check the bolts are tight on the adjuster first, if they are and you can still move the glass then then the replacement may be worn and letting it move. 

I'm guessing you bought a second hand one?

@Krzys yeah all the bolts are tight and it still has some movement, so you think i need to buy a new one to solve the problem?

I'd say you'll need to replace the regulator again, second hand ones are a gamble, I bought a brand new one from eBay, it killed my motor and left my window stuck half way down! 

Second hand are your best bet but it's 50/50 whether you get a decent one or not.