My coupe h22a7

dogg1210

Guest rallyeluke

cracking car :) H22a engine is a heck of a thing :) The a7 in my accord type r was brutal but the bloody harmonic balance pulley is the weak link on these engines... Wobble wobble wobble

cracking car :) H22a engine is a heck of a thing :) The a7 in my accord type r was brutal but the bloody harmonic balance pulley is the weak link on these engines... Wobble wobble wobble

I really should've bought a new one! But I'll put this one in at the moment see what like then prob buy new one after my hols. the a7 in coupe is good fun and quick

CV joint or drive shaft?

Hope not as I don't have a clue what driveshaft I'd need as there hybrid ones😦

Could it poss be something to do with brakes as just had new pads in them I'll take wheel of the night and have a look

Found out that the wheel bearing that got done the other week has gave up already 😮 boys getting me new one and doing it again sorted my manifold yesterday it was blowing really bad. Sounds so much better now. Also ordered some wind deflectors and two Yokohama s drives. Will be doin coilovers sometime today