My MB4

shaikh

Awww Succotash :cry: Well, it's good your learning mate..... Looking forward to your next Mod :wink:

Thnx bro :D ermm i might go for atr spoiler now but ive seen other build thread and im afraid of drilling :o

• Like 1

Yeah, drilling looks like a scary proposition, if you trawl through some of the other builds on here you'll see that most people find this a daunting experience but defo worth it when you see the results... I got some great ideas from reading everyone elses.... its having the cojones to do them is my thing.. :smile:

The one wheeled guy tom gave some great advice which was to put paint on the mounting screws and place where your going to mount it, then drill, think that's right.... Key to doing anything like this is patience.... and chocolate, I would recommend a double decker for this job....

• Like 3

The one wheeled guy tom gave some great advice which was to put paint on the mounting screws and place where your going to mount it, then drill, think that's right.... Key to doing anything like this is patience.... and chocolate, I would recommend a double decker for this job....

Ayeee :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...