My MB4

shaikh

Well there you go then, experience would change your mind about not liking them. A preference is understandable with experience.

UK versions have 200bhp, JDM versions have 220bhp.

Yup JDM always have better bhp :D and ye naybe experiencing would change my mind :D but so far bro in videos and all ive seen B series engine stay well with K series ive seen some vtis vs ep3 videos and ep3s don't seem to stay well ahead against our own B18c4 im conparing the engine price here and performance maybe JDM K series are well agead of the B series like the Engine from FD2 JDM type r but the euro K series doesnt seem that well agead of B series :D this is just from what i read on forums and seen on videos :D but i can be very wrong :o

Don't forget that the B series cars will be lighter than the K series with all the extra stuff to stop you being killed in a crash so that helps.

I had an EK4 that would keep up with my brother's EP3 untill around 100mph (On track of course) but then I found mine had started to run out of steam and the EP3 sailed away! 

The FD2 is also a K20 by the way, I think it might have 240bhp and revs to 9,500rpm in standard form which sounds epic! :D

It's all swings and roundabouts really, weight is a big factor though, newer cars are simply heavier and that spoils everything.

• Like 3

Don't forget that the B series cars will be lighter than the K series with all the extra stuff to stop you being killed in a crash so that helps.

I had an EK4 that would keep up with my brother's EP3 untill around 100mph (On track of course) but then I found mine had started to run out of steam and the EP3 sailed away!

The FD2 is also a K20 by the way, I think it might have 240bhp and revs to 9,500rpm in standard form which sounds epic! :D

It's all swings and roundabouts really, weight is a big factor though, newer cars are simply heavier and that spoils everything.

Yup true :D ye FD2 civic type r is my favourite civic of all time :P ye i know its k20A but thats what i said that JDM always get the best engines while we get the less powers ones :| but but but but cant wait to see that new civic type r :o looks epic but TBH i dont like the whole turbo charged idea on new civic as ive known honda to be best cars with performance as NA :(

• Like 1

Yer do have to say N/A honda That's how it should be :). But in these times it would just cost so much to go n/a to keep up with other manufactures and with the engines getting smaller they would have no chance . Long live good old epic N/A :lol: I still like turbo,super charge :lol: I think it's just you can really turbo any engine to make more power ( how long it lasts is a different point) and job done :) with N/A is more work and you need a good engine to start with :) ie honda . Not saying there are no other engines before anyone has a go :lo:

• Like 2

Yer do have to say N/A honda That's how it should be :). But in these times it would just cost so much to go n/a to keep up with other manufactures and with the engines getting smaller they would have no chance . Long live good old epic N/A :lol: I still like turbo,super charge :lol: I think it's just you can really turbo any engine to make more power ( how long it lasts is a different point) and job done :) with N/A is more work and you need a good engine to start with :) ie honda . Not saying there are no other engines before anyone has a go :lo:

But it helps :P:lol:

It's all emissions these days hence the small turbo charged engines! That's also why the JDM versions usually get more power than ours, well it's a factor anyway.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

sooooo after a looooonggg wait next mod has been done :D lowered the car 40mm on koni suspensions+HR springs :D heres the picture

tell me what do you think guys :D next mod will be alloy wheels

2957mti.jpg

• Like 1

Very tidy.

Thnx bro :D man i was after them integra type r weels but they 4x110 and i came to know that mines are 4x100 :( now i dont know what to get lol i wanted that complete OEM honda look :P

Tegs (and the mb6/mc2) are 4x114.3.

Have you looked at any other type of civic wheels, like EG ones?

Nope not really bro dont really know much about wheels tbh :( i guess ill google and see how different alloys look on civic i love them rays though :D but damn they sooo expensive :/

Very nice looking car bud :D

As for alloys I'd be looking at a set of something like I think they're Jordans? They look like the Accord Type R alloys only smaller and 4 x 100 :)

Thnx alot man :D ohh ye i heard about jordans they look good too hmm ill have to see what ither wheels people are using :D or if i will have to go through hub changing,calipers etc but that again would cost alot :/