The 'Cars From A Film/TV' Thread! (JAP ONLY)

onejdmcivic1984

Now this thread is my little contribution to the forum (and admittively an attempt to post more replies to hit the magic 200 posts milestone lol) and many of you are thinking yeah lets post cars from Fast And Furious but NO NO NO!

Im talking about cars that only make one appearance in a film and usually not exotic (like toyota 2000gt in one of the bond films) or tv series that is easily overlooked. Its obvious that theres abudance of british/european cars in British tv series but what about jap metal?

I will post one example when i get home! Unless someone beats me to it! :)

You sure thats a civic ef? Most games have fictional vehicles - ive been a avid gamer for years and its taken till now to find a vehicle (non jap) in a computer game bar obviously racing games such as Forza,Gran Turismo,Need For Speed etc Theres a Chrysler 300C in Splinter Cell: Double Agent :)

You sure thats a civic ef? Most games have fictional vehicles - ive been a avid gamer for years and its taken till now to find a vehicle (non jap) in a computer game bar obviously racing games such as Forza,Gran Turismo,Need For Speed etc Theres a Chrysler 300C in Splinter Cell: Double Agent :)

Get the game mate ur see