Rear window washer jet not working

Roj

when i got the car the switch for the rear operated the front jets lol, in the end i just swiped some of the tubing from a car at a breakers yard and swapped it into the other pump and used the new tubing to connect up the rear one.

Motor works but like you I get no water!

We blew an air line down it from under the bonnet and air does come out of the rear nozzle! But water doesn't make it that far, think my motor isn't working at its best!

There's an access point top centre with the boot open to check the line mate! 

• Like 1

There's definitely water going through the pipe. Also I noticed a small dribble of water come out of the jet. Could it just be the pump is dying but not completely dead, so it doesn't have the power to push the water?

There's definitely water going through the pipe. Also I noticed a small dribble of water come out of the jet. Could it just be the pump is dying but not completely dead, so it doesn't have the power to push the water?

That's what I think is up with mine! I'm going to get a new motor at some point and wait until I have a few jobs that need the bumper off before I tackle it, the bolts where my bumper meet the wing were replaced with a nut, bolt and washer which is a nightmare to deal with! 

Once I get my new headlights

That's what I think is up with mine! I'm going to get a new motor at some point and wait until I have a few jobs that need the bumper off before I tackle it, the bolts where my bumper meet the wing were replaced with a nut, bolt and washer which is a nightmare to deal with! 

When I get my new headlights I'll see if maybe I can smack some life into the pump while the bumper is off. If not I'll grab one off a breaker later down the line.

• Like 1

Any links to pulling the bumper off/replacing the motor?  I have the same issue.  Makes all the right noises, occasionally is dribbles a bit of water.  I'm hoping it's blocked though.  Another thing for the ever growing list.