Rear window washer jet not working

Roj

I can hear the motor whirring away when I try to use the rear washer jet but no water comes out. I've poked a needle inside but still no luck. Is this a common problem or could it be that I need to find a thinner needle and poke further in?

Also as a precaution I topped up the screen wash but I ended up dumping the whole 2L bottle in! How much screen wash can these cars hold?

Both our M's rear washers do not work, the MB3 used to work but stopped and the MB6 never worked when we got her.. It will be blocked mate and re the bottle size it is quite a big bottle so thats why it swallowed the whole 2 Litres   

Mine only recently stopped. Hopefully the blockage can be cleared somehow. :(

I guess I'll buy the 5L bottle next time and see how it goes.

Mine took a whole 5ltr jugg n were blocked when i bought my car , i used 1.5mm mig wire n lanced it till they worked but my m8s ones were only scaled up in the screen jet which he fixed in 5 mins with a jet cleaner

I'll try with a wire or a thinner needle and see how it goes. Also purchased the 5L bottle so I'll refill once I've got the blockage sorted. :)

• Like 1