Does MB6 exhaust fit MB3?

h4mza

• 4 months later...

Hey guys back on here, want to ask a similar question but didn't want to make a new thread.

So yeah I think I do have what it's called catifold, manifold and catalytic converter in once piece.

I would like to make my exhaust louder, so I was thinking of getting a 4-2-1 manifold with downpipe. This way there will be no catalytic converter so will this mean it is decatted? Also does the the downpipe connect straight to centre pipe?

I currently have standard setup except the backbox welded onto standard tailpipe. My centre pipe has broken so needs replacing. I already have a 2.5 centre pipe. I placed in underneath the car in same position as standard centre pipe and it's short from the front. So what now? Could I just bolt the straight decat pipe to make it longer or will that be a stupid thing to do lol

Is yours not an MB6 mate? (need to fill in those details on your profile please as it helps us when you ask questions).

But yes, an exhaust without the cat (Either in line or part of the manifold) is classed as being "decatted".

• Like 1

• 1 month later...