Full Service

onejdmcivic1984

Shouldn't top up really mate and do the filters. Change the oil completely. Look around, Opie oils are pretty good for oil and filters. Cheap and quick delivery.

• Like 1

Do it a bit at a time as you can afford to then! Start with the oil and filter, fuel and air filters, then plugs and leads, then cap and rotor if you need to etc etc!

• Like 2

Isnt opie oils generally for high performance cars?

Yeah i will do a bit at a time. Prob do oil change and filter change alone with

Fuel and air filters - although i dont need a air filter as its got an induction kit and cold air feed :)

• Like 1

eurocarparts has got 25% off all service items at the minute. im doing a service on the smx and mine which will only cost me about £200 for both!! and thats with a cambelt and waterpump for the smx

• Like 2

Isnt opie oils generally for high performance cars?Yeah i will do a bit at a time. Prob do oil change and filter change alone withFuel and air filters - although i dont need a air filter as its got an induction kit and cold air feed :)

No mate, I've bought oil for my mc2 my old lancer, my EK track car and my old durv galaxy from them?!

• Like 1

Well what grade oil do you guys recommend and brand for my 1.6 mb4? :)

Lots of diff types too to choose from!

Been on opieoils site and signed up for 10% club member discount :D

Going for the HAMP Oil Filter but there's two diff ones to choose - I assume the cheaper ones the onr to go for?

Opies should recommend you an oil on their site mate. There a full size and a stumpy, can't recall the differences but I think they perform the same.

Well what grade oil do you guys recommend and brand for my 1.6 mb4? :)

Lots of diff types too to choose from!

Been on opieoils site and signed up for 10% club member discount :D

Going for the HAMP Oil Filter but there's two diff ones to choose - I assume the cheaper ones the onr to go for?

Its 10w40 isn't it?

Opies should recommend you an oil on their site mate. There a full size and a stumpy, can't recall the differences but I think they perform the same.

Yes, 10w40. As said Opie should give you recommended plus upgrades. The Hamp shortie filter is supposed to flow better and give better pressure.