Mk5 Tina V8 ... SOLD

VTISmichael

Disaster and victory today! Fella came to see it, hes got other hot rods and yank tanks and liked it! But when he asked me to start it the push button didnt work grrrr so i thought it was a wiring issue so after 45mins icouldnt get it to work but after i gave up i said it deffo runs trust me and he said OK i want to make u an offer with a deposit lol So i thought oh dear its going to be bad as it has no MOT or now doesnt run lol but nope he offered 5500 well happy with that :D

Sods law as i was checking the wire route for the start button with a multimeter i realised it wasnt in netrual haha! What a spanner but i rang him he was fine with it!

I rekon im gonna get a 2.2 tdi accord next as my mpg motorway mucnher :)

• 2 weeks later...

It went today, rung me at half 7, the new battery came on friday so i quickly put that in this morning, did a last vid which ill upload it later. He turned up with a flatbed truck and some fat bloke, struggled to get it on as the exhuast is low, his mate then goes ahh that exhuast is no good, thats gonna cost 500 quid to sort out, he then spots a bit rust on the inner rear bumper which i didnt know about, the guy starts saying well i dunno i might have to bring it back and the exhuast needs doing basically trying to break the deal, so ok the downpipe could be better but i did the best i could so i decided just to give him 300 back to get him on his way, not heard from him since, the guy saw the car before, knew it had no mot and it didnt run at that time and made that offer, people are always trying it on any excuse, just glad its gone now i can get on with the next car chapter of me life!