Nuts

NIKH25

I need some help chaps.

I really fancy a set of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Neo-Chrome-GT50-Extended-Wheel-Nuts-x-20-12x1-5-Honda-Civic-Integra-Accord-Long-/121035305225?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyres_Trim_Nuts_ET&hash=item1c2e443109

The problem is it says:

Not for use with Flat seat (eg standard Toyota/Mitsibushi wheels), Ball seat (eg standard Honda wheels), or standard Ford wheels

So what's the problem, I'm sure I've seen others use them on standard alloys? 

I have them on TRINITYD not standard wheels I no but think its all about how it sits like on the spare wheel (steel) the do not sit on too good ( that said I have ran with nuts like them on a spare for a while ) I can not see why they will not sit right on the standard alloy

But I may be wrong so do not take me saying you can get them lol

ive got neo chrome nuts on my chronos I checked the seat was the same on standard nuts to neo chrome ones before I fitted them though

I don't suppose you've got a link to the ones you got or can you remember where you got them from?? :)

I got aluminium ones on mine they been fine only thing I wouldn't buy is neo chrome they do look good but cant leave them on during winter I did and salt destroyed first set and my neo chrome tow hook