New clock bulb not working

Roj

So I changed my blown clock bulb for an LED one and it didn't work first try. I flipped it around and it still didn't work. I have another LED bulb I've yet to try but I was wondering if it's possible that the contacts behind the clock are damaged? Could it be something to do with the printed circuit board that's behind the clock?

Tried the second bulb, worked fine. Guess the first bulb was a dud. :(

IMG-20140420-WA0027.jpg

The light comes on even when the sidelights are off, so it's really easy to see in the day. :)

how do you change those clock bulbs? can anyone help? cant seem to reach it from the radio slot..a bit tight¬

Yeah it's not easy getting your fingers in there. How to: http://civic5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14-clock-gone-dark/

Alternatively I think if you pop the hazard and hrw switches out, you can then push the clock out. Otherwise it's the whole console out. :(

Yeah it's not easy getting your fingers in there. How to: http://civic5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14-clock-gone-dark/

Alternatively I think if you pop the hazard and hrw switches out, you can then push the clock out. Otherwise it's the whole console out. :(

Clock is held in with two screws so can't push it out dude :(