What car for £10k?

feck_on_a_stick

I actually nearly bought a 350Z.  I went to a local Honda dealer to try and get them to find me a nice clean S2000.  The dealer went away and came back 20mins later offering to sell me a car that I'd actually went to see a few days earlier at an independent dealers but for £4,000 more lol

I walked out and went up the road to the Nissan dealer and nearly bought a 350Z in a stubborn huffy fit.  Lots of torque but I just couldn't warm to them.  They also don't have anything separating the driver from the contents of the boot which I thought was a bit odd.  I don't want to brake hard and find my newly bought frozen dinners flying through the windscreen. 

The 370Z is still over budget.  They're a nice looking car, apart from their mahoooosive plasticy backside

What about a 300zx?

Nah, never really liked them.  I always prefered the Mitsubishi GTO over them as a kinda fast tourer thing.

What about Supras?  Anyone any experience with owning or knowing someone whos owned one?

Was just about to say Rich ..

Ive been a passenger in a few .. Would be worlds apart from the MB6, lighening once wound up, but nowhere near the nimbleness of ours .. And ours arent the best!

Just always under the impression that they are too big ..

Supras do seem a bit on the lardy side.

What about an s2k, way under budget so you'd have money left to whack on a turbo/supercharger. :)

• Like 1

Supras do seem a bit on the lardy side.

What about an s2k, way under budget so you'd have money left to whack on a turbo/supercharger. :)

If the man has bad hair or is going bald or even bad taste in music, make sure it's got the hard top! :P

If the man has bad hair or is going bald or even bad taste in music, make sure it's got the hard top! :P

I wouldn't get one without a hard top.

• Like 1