Projector Headlights

dinochips

well the question was already asked if the would fit an mb1 or pre-facelift model... so my question is can you mod a couple of pre-facelift headlights to look like that, with every litlle thing you got on the mb headlights?

• 4 months later...
On 2 May 2014 at 0:18 AM, dinochips said:
So as lots of you requested; I am going to start off making a small amount of projector headlights to see how they go.

To start with I am making these in my own personal time and they are not cheap to make, so please be patient with me.

The headlights are a pretty much a direct replacement and take aroud 30mins- 1 hours to fit depending on your skills :), all they need is a loom, amber indicator bulbs and HID kit which can supply at a extra cost. The reason is I have had some Issues with finding a HID kit which works perfectly, so if you have problems with pulsing HID's your not alone. The HID's I can supply will be the same as mine (which still pulse just its very hard to see).

The next thing; these lights have LED strips for side lights, NOT halo rings like my own personal set. I am only going to make them with strips as it takes to long physically to add halo rings and fiddly for the time I have available.

IMG_8309_zps242c755d.jpg

The price:

Option A: £200 for basic headlights

Option B: £250 for HID's, Loom, and indicators

Add £15 for UK postage if needed.

If from outsidde UK please add EU after your name so I know if you need LHD or a RHD set.

I know they are pricey but can assure you personally from my experience these are better than competitors. I have not yet run them through a MOT but fairly confident they would pass as they are fully adjustable, through the standard headlight controls. Also unlike some out there, mine have High and Low beam.

I do currently have my old set ready for sale. These will be the only set I am selling with LED rings in. They are not up to the standards of my new creations and need to be wired in compared to the new plugged ones. But if you fancy them PM me with your offer (highest Offer wins).

All I need you guys to do is to put your name down if you want a set, as make them I will let you all know; and hopefully one by one make my way through the list. For fairness; this will be names picked from a hat. Once you are chosen, notified - I will then run through with you to what you need to do get them running (its very very simple).

Photos of the finished objects installed will be added soon - (after a special few have already had their sets made).

So if you fancy a a set please enter your Name and Op: A or B Below.

add more if needed

Lovely looking lights mate do you still make them? Also did you get through the MOT in the end? Thanks 

Edited by LloydMB