Quick Confirmation

shaikh

hi guys just need a quick confirmation :D im a bit confused here can you tell me if this is Accord Type R spoiler or the Integra Type r one the guy is selling me for good price but seeing pics im a bit confused thnx :D

2cwre3d.jpg

:( aaah man i told him i want the ATR one not the ITR and hes sayin its ATR nt the ITR so hes not being honest then :( so hard to find the OEM ATR spoiler :(

It is very hard to tell them apart unless they are side by side, it was probably sold to him as an ATR one.

If it's a good price, why not get it anyway?

• Like 2

It is very hard to tell them apart unless they are side by side, it was probably sold to him as an ATR one.

If it's a good price, why not get it anyway?

Ye true bro could be that some1 sold him as ATR one ... Ye its cheap bro but its ITR one ATR on is taller bro so will be better off with my car as i will not lower my car alot.. I personally think ITR one looks good wen your car is lowered enough :D pardon my english but i hope you get the point :D ATR one is taller so it will look less smaller hope u understand what i mean bro :P