Quick Confirmation

shaikh

Cheap that, there's not a huge difference in height but if you have your heart set on an ATR then wait for one. :smile:

Yeah :D i dnt wanna feel like aah man should have got ATR one after installing it :D

Some headline :D i told the guy its ITR spoiler as i confirmed it from other forums but hes 110% sure its an ATR spoiler not the ITR one :/

Thnx mate message sent :D im also contacting some other guy hopefully ill get in couple of days :D hes 60 miles away from me so i told him to tell me the postage cost and etc cause if its costing lioe 10-15 pounds for postibg dont think its worth to have 1 hour drive :o

If you can drive 120 miles on £15 then fetch it dude :)

Ye im on it :D he said ill have to wait till the bidding ends then if none bided more than me i can have it :D

Ohh and ermm i dont know why but for some reason the fuel economy of the car has gone down hill lately any general reason u can tell me? The car runs great no problem at all the car starts perfect runs great had full service no fault at all..but the only thing i can say is i hear that rchaust has gone louder than before can be exhaust thats dieng? :( and messing up with the fuel economy?